MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
SCK CERTIFICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (SCK) is committed to offer Management System Certification and Training Services to the highest standard to all organizations without any discrimination, by delivering competent, consistent, impartial and value-added conformity assessments.
We wish to achieve our aims as a major international accredited certification body and recognize that effective management of our customers, our staff, our certification / Training process and our business results makes good business sense.
We want to achieve this by: –
Offering certification and Training services in accordance with ISO 17021-1:2015 that is fair, impartial and objective to all who wish to avail themselves of our service,
Providing our customers with a professional service that is perceived to add value to their business and satisfy their expectations,
Practicing sound certification and Training principles through competent staff.
Developing an open exchange of information with organizations and the public on the certification and Training services that we offer,
Practicing sound business principles to manage the certification & Training body and give a return on our shareholder’s investment,
Communicating this policy to our staff, customers and interested parties.
Continual improvement in building capacity for meeting changing needs of certifications.
To achieve the above Policy, the following objectives will be implemented:
Quality objectives of SCK CERTIFICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED are:
- To reduce customer complaints ZERO by Sep. 2021.
- To maintain response time to complaints within 48 hours always.
- To maintain Auditors’ calibration meeting at once a year.
- Maintain on time resources 100%
- To increase contract at least by 2 per month by 2021 as compared to current level of 01 contract per month.
- To provide training for internal staff at least once in quarter for all the sales staff.
- To evaluate auditors’ performance once a year